Use of www.katerinamarmagioli.com
These General Conditions apply to the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com. By using this website you commit yourself (hereafter the client) to accept and to respect these general conditions.
PURCHASE AT www.katerinamarmagioli.com
Moreover these general conditions apply to all contracts concluded with Katerina Marmagioli and they contain all mutual rights and obligations between the client and Katerina Marmagioli.
The client declares that previously to the conclusion of any contract with Katerina Marmagioli he/she took notice of the general conditions as published on the website www.katerinamarmagioli.comand declares expressly to accept them.
This declaration of acknowledgment and acceptance is done by the” internet client” by an electronic confirmation and by the ‘non internet client” from the moment of agreement with the offer and the subsequent payment of the agreed amount.
This website has been created and is managed by Aikaterini Lydia Marmagkioli.
- Katerina Marmagioli is a jewelry brand which belongs to Aikaterini Lydia Marmagkioli, incorporated and based in Greece.
- Purchaser: any natural person or person created by law who enters into a contractual relation of any type with Katerina Marmagioli;
- Consumer buyer: any natural person or person created by law who buys products or services present on the market;
- Client: any person who accedes to the www.katerinamarmagioli.com website and who has or not a contractual relation with Katerina Marmagioli;
- Person: any natural person, a person created by law, or a factual association;
- Products: the object of one or more contracts;
- Prices on the website: The indication of a product price on the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com contains a final offer and they are fixed in Euro and in US Dollars.
- Identification Modes: The security systems mentioned in the General Conditions which have to be used by the client to get access to and to use the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com, and to secure the access to these sites, consisting of a user name and a password.
Scope of application
These general conditions apply to the use of www.katerinamarmagioli.com website, to all offers by Katerina Marmagioli and to all contracts concluded with Katerina Marmagioli and contains the mutual rights and obligations of the client and Katerina Marmagioli.
Unless expressly agreed otherwise in a written form, no derogations to the present general conditions will be accepted. All clauses which were not subject to derogation will remain fully in force.
The client’s own general and/or billing conditions will never apply to the contracts concluded with Katerina Marmagioli.
Katerina Marmagioli’s jewels are sold worldwide.
Katerina Marmagioli offers a jewelry line of high quality and standing under its own name and brand. This jewelry line is offered and showed on the website and in the specific points of sale.
All products manufactured and sold under Katerina Marmagioli’s name and brand are protected by national and international law (i.e. intellectual property rights) and are property of Katerina Marmagioli (Aikaterini Lydia Marmagkioli). It is forbidden to use the commercial names and brands ‘Anomy’ and ‘Katerina Marmagioli’ and to use, copy, reproduce, modify, disclose, distribute, supply, retail jewelry under the brand ‘Anomy’ and ‘Katerina Marmagioli’ or to transfer any rights to thirds. The client commits himself to indemnify and to guarantee Aikaterini Lydia Marmagkioli against all claims or lawsuits of third parties, for damages caused by infringements of these obligations.
Mistakes and clerical errors
Information, pictures, descriptions on www.katerinamarmagioli.com or the information given by email, by chat communication – and/or by phone are as precise as possible. But Katerina Marmagioli cannot be held liable for mistakes, clerical errors, erroneous mentions or lack of information.
When the client faces unclear information he/she can always contact a representative of Katerina Marmagioli.
Katerina Marmagioli provides a realistic and detailed picture of jewels on the website. It could happen that a product is enlarged or reduced on the picture in order to allow the client to have a detailed view of the product. The client must be aware that each screen is calibrated in a different way so that image and colours can be slightly different from reality.
The client can verify the availability of a product on the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com. The data concerning a product (i.e. the price) are subject to changes and do not bind Katerina Marmagioli.
In case of unavailability of the product and even if the (potential) client has transferred money to Katerina Marmagioli by wire transfer or via credit card (hereby endorsing its intention to purchase), this does not bind Katerina Marmagioli to deliver and Katerina Marmagioli can still decide to repay the same sum. Of course Katerina Marmagioli commits to communicate as soon as possible the reason of repayment.
CONCLUSION OF CONTRACT
Previous to the conclusions of any contract between an internet client and Katerina Marmagioli the client must select a certain product and fill in the data asked by www.katerinamarmagioli.com. By doing so the client only expresses his intention to purchase a certain product. The contract is concluded provided that the client has fully paid the purchase price. In case Katerina Marmagioli did not receive any payment, nor any confirmation of payment, Katerina Marmagioli will be entitled to resolve the contract in a unilateral manner and without notification to the client.
When the contract has been concluded through the website, both the client and Katerina Marmagioli explicitly declare that the contract has been valuably concluded by means of electronic communication. Parties declare that the contract has obligatory force notwithstanding the lack of physic signature. The electronic data of Katerina Marmagioli are accepted as evidence.
The www.katerinamarmagioli.com website will be accessible every day, 24 hours a day.
To purchase a product, the client must proceed with the identification mode provided by the website.
Katerina Marmagioli will secure as much as possible the communication line for ‘access to’ and ‘use of’ its website, therefore Katerina Marmagioli reserves the right to change the access procedure, the identification mode, the access to this identification mode and the security measures.
Use of a password
In some cases the client may have to use a password to access certain parts of the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com.
The access to these parts without using the password is strictly forbidden. The client has to keep the received password secret. The client commits himself to inform Katerina Marmagioli immediately in case his password has been disclosed to third parties or in case he received the password through person/company other than Katerina Marmagioli. Any use of the services of Katerina Marmagioli if required after the valuable identification of the password, will be considered as been executed by the client. In case Katerina Marmagioli has reasons to believe that the security of the website is in danger, Katerina Marmagioli will be entitled to alter the clients’ password.
Suspension of the service
Katerina Marmagioli is entitled to suspend the services of her website and the connected systems when maintenance, modifications and improvements have to be done.
In case of a technical incident, in case of force majeure or in case of urgency, interruptions may occur without previous warning. In case of a partial or a total denial of access to the website, Katerina Marmagioli will -if possible- try to explain the reasons to the client
The client is requested to contact Katerina Marmagioli firstname.lastname@example.org in case he/she faces problems as consequence of the interruption of the website, as mentioned above.
PRICES, METHODS OF PAYMENT AND PAYMENTS
Prices are not negotiable. Once the agreed price has
been paid (fully or via partial payment), the price is fixed and will not be
changed, whatever reason (promotions, etc) brought by the client.
Prices are fixed in Euro and in US Dollar
Overview of prices and transparency
VAT, local taxes, import and export charges and taxes, delivery costs, will be calculated in function of the place of delivery and are explained in detail below.
Please look chapter referred to as ‘Shipping details’
All items purchased with a European (EU) card will be subject to 21% VAT, this will be included in the indicated price of each piece on www.katerinamarmagioli.com. Delivery within the EU should not be subject to additional duties.
International taxes and duties
Deliveries outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes and duties, which are the responsibility of the client where they may apply. If any charges apply, the shipping company will contact the client by telephone once the items are in customs. Please be aware that this may delay the delivery time as goods held at customs will be the client’s responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods.
If possible, Katerina Marmagioli will try to provide to the client information concerning the export and import charges and taxes, and other local taxes and charges concerning expeditions outside the EU. Export and import charges and taxes, and other local taxes and charges are always at clients charge, unless otherwise provided in legal provisions. Katerina Marmagioli can never be held liable for differences/changes in VAT tariff or export and import charges and taxes.
The client who wishes to purchase a product at www.katerinamarmagioli.com can pay in the following ways:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro.
Katerina Marmagioli can change and/or extend the payment means. These modifications and/or extensions will be communicated through www.katerinamarmagioli.com.
When payment is done by credit card, the conditions of use of this card are determined by the card issuer. Katerina Marmagioli is not involved in the relation between the client and the card issuer.
- Katerina Marmagioli ships all items within twenty working days upon from the reception of the payment on the account of Katerina Marmagioli.
- Purchases on the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com are dispatched worldwide. Katerina Marmagioli works together with transport companies specialized in the forwarding of valuable goods. Depending on the place of delivery, the purchased products will – in most cases – be forwarded by one of the following companies: Fed-Ex, UPS or DHL.
- The client can track each item by the tracking number.
- Katerina Marmagioli will cover all shipping costs.
- The items are delivered by secure service and are fully insured up to a receipt by the client.
- Katerina Marmagioli covers the cost of insurance during shipment until delivery.
- Purchased products will only be shipped after payment or confirmation of payment.
The estimated time depends on the place of delivery. The delivery time can be confirmed by the client by using the tracking number that Katerina Marmagioli will provide, once the package is handed over to the courier company.
Purchased products will be delivered at the place mentioned by the client. The client will be asked to sign a delivery note when the purchased goods are delivered. To avoid fraud Katerina Marmagioli recommends the client to give his address mentioned on his credit card or known by the financial institution of the client. Any mistakes in the address provided by the client may result in failure to deliver the goods and additional shipping costs, which fall under the responsibility of the client and will be fully paid by the client.
Follow up of shipping: Reference (tracking) number
When the purchased product is shipped, the client will receive a shipping reference (tracking) number by email, by which he can follow up the shipment on the website of the courier company, starting from the collection at Katerina Marmagioli. Katerina Marmagioli asks the client to make a precise follow up of the shipment and to assure that he will collect himself or charge a trustful person to collect the purchased product.
Control of the shipped parcels
Katerina Marmagioli recommends her clients to check shipped parcels previous to the signature of the delivery note for apparent defects, such as i.e. fissures and dents.
Packaging of the product
All purchased products ready to be shipped by Katerina Marmagioli are packed in a fitted, high quality box to protect the purchased product during the shipping.
Insurance of the shipped product
Each shipment made by Katerina Marmagioli is fully insured (risk-free).
For security reasons the client can be asked to sign a delivery note when the purchased goods are delivered. Katerina Marmagioli asks the client to make a precise follow up of the shipment and to assure that he/she will collect in person or charge a trustful person to collect the purchased product.
Transfer of risk
Risks are transferred to the client once the parcel (which contains the purchased product) has been delivered to the clients’ address, even if the delivery note has not been signed.
Lack of collection of delivery
When the client fails to collect the parcel in due time, the parcel will be reshipped to Katerina Marmagioli. Katerina Marmagioli will notify the client that the purchased product(s) remain(s) at his/her disposal at Katerina Marmagioli and will invite the client to collect the purchased product within 1 month after reshipment.
The client will be entitled to collect the purchased product after payment of reshipment charges or to ask for reshipment to his address after payment of the reshipment charges to Katerina Marmagioli and reshipment charges to the (new) address of the client.
Katerina Marmagioli’s clients’ are requested to inspect the purchased products immediately after delivery.
Claims about apparent defects of the products have to be notified in written form at email@example.com within a period of 15 days after delivery/reception.
The client can be requested by Katerina Marmagioli to reship the purchased product, object of the claim. Reshipment charges are beared by the client.
Right of renouncement
- The client is entitled, without motivation and without penalty, to renounce to purchase the bought product within 14 days after delivery of the purchased product.
- The client has no right to renounce if the object of the purchase is a product specially modified or manufactured for the client according his own specifications or has an obvious personal character.
- In order to avoid abuses, the right to renounce (return policy) is only applicable in case that the ordered and purchased article has been effectively delivered to and received by the client.
Exception: For health purposes, the purchase of earrings cannot be renounced, therefore earrings cannot be returned.
Conditions to the right of renouncement
- When the client wants to exercise his right to renounce, he/she is obliged to return the delivered product in the original state, unworn and unused, with all the original packaging, certificates and price tags attached, and to communicate his/her bank account.
- The client is precluded from his/her right to renounce when the product(s) and the packaging are no longer in their original state, are incomplete, are damaged or have been used.
- The documentation, the certificates, any guarantee notes and the packaging, which were part of the delivery, have to be returned.
- Previously to the use of his/her right to renounce, the client will inform Katerina Marmagioli by email at firstname.lastname@example.org of his/her intention to renounce to the purchase.
- After the client informed Katerina Marmagioli that he/she wants to exercise hir/her right to renounce, the product has to arrive at the address indicated by Katerina Marmagioli In Greece or Belgium within seven (7) days after the last day of the return policy of 14 days is reached.
Exception: For health purposes, the purchase of earrings cannot be renounced, therefore earrings cannot be returned.
Reshipment of the purchased product by renouncement
- The product, object of renouncement, has to be reshipped to address indicated by Katerina Marmagioli, where Katerina Marmagioli herself or one of her collaborators will receive it.
- Under no circumstances Katerina Marmagioli will be responsible for the (arrangement of the) return, neither intervene in the arrangement of the insurance coverage for any returns.
- Costs and Insurance of reshipment and costs resulting from incorrect application of the customs procedures related to the re-importation (from outside the European Union) of the purchased jewel will always be borne by the client. Katerina Marmagioli will never be liable for damages -theft and lost included- of the reshipped product/packaging.
Control of reshipped parcels after renouncement and/or exchange
- As soon as the object of renouncement is received at Katerina Marmagioli it will be submitted to a quality control, in order to control if the condition of the reshipped product and packaging meets the requirements to be object of the right of renouncement or to be exchanged.
- When reshipped, Katerina Marmagioli will notify reception of the reshipment to the client by email.
Reimbursement of the price
- The purchase price will be reimbursed by Katerina
Marmagioli within ten (10) working days after a satisfactory quality
control of the reshipped parcel, after deducting the following costs:
- Shipping costs to the client;
- Insurance costs during shipping to the client (based on receipt provided by the insurance company);
- Any potential incurred costs described under ‘reshipment of the purchased product by renouncement’ point 3.
- Reimbursement will be done by transfer on the bank account mentioned by the client for this purpose.
- When the reshipped/returned product and packaging does not meet the renouncement requirements, no reimbursement will be done. In this case the reshipped products remain the property of the client and the client is obliged to collect the product within two weeks after the day that Katerina Marmagioli notified the refusal to accept to take the product back or to exchange it. On the client’s request the product can be reshipped to the client after payment of all reshipment costs and charges (including – if any – costs resulting from incorrect application of the customs procedures related to the re-importation of the purchased jewel from outside the European Union).
Transfer of property
Notwithstanding the delivery, the transfer of property of the purchased product will only occur after payment of the purchase price, included all due cost, charges, taxes and interests.
Katerina Marmagioli’s range of jewelry is the result of highly deliberate and carefully considered choices in respect of concept, style, quality, workmanship and safety, with the strictest guidelines applying to all these factors. All our jewels are made by hand and checked by skilled craftsmen with years of experience at every stage of the process. Furthermore, every completed item of jewelry is subjected to our strict general quality control just before it is dispatched to the customer.
- Katerina Marmagioli guarantees the client against hidden defects of the product(s) whenever these may occur.
- Hidden defects have to be notified to Katerina Marmagioli by email within ten days after discovery.
- Katerina Marmagioli will provide all possible assistance to repair the defect.
Notwithstanding the provisions above under ‘product warranties’, Katerina Marmagioli will not be held to warranty in following cases:
– Normal wear and tear;
– Inappropriate or unjustified use of the product;
– Modification and reparation of the product without consent of Katerina Marmagioli;
– If the original invoice and certificates cannot be supplied, have been altered or became unreadable;
– If the -even partial- defects have been caused intentionally, or by serious negligence or lack of maintenance;
– In the event of the loss of pearls, gemstones, diamonds.
Costs concerning products excluded from warranty
Research costs to analyse the foundation of claims for hidden defects of a purchased product made by Katerina Marmagioli are at clients’ charges if the claims appear to be not founded.
Costs of repair
For products, which are excluded from warranty but have to be repaired, Katerina Marmagioli will forward a tender to the client, previous to any repair. The client can always refuse the tender. In this case the product will be reshipped to the client provided prepayment of reshipment and research costs by the client.
Preclusion of property
By lack of prepayment of reshipment and research costs by the client within six (6) months after the forwarding date of tender,
- Katerina Marmagioli will have the right to invoice these costs to the client;
- Katerina Marmagioli will have the right to invoice the costs of storage (i.e. rent, assurances etc…) to the client.
Restriction of damage
Katerina Marmagioli will never be liable for damages caused by a supplied service or product -whatever the reasons could be- for an amount which exceeds the amount of the invoice paid by the client concerning the said service of product.
Reshipment of the purchased product by use of product warranty
- The product, object of use of product warranty, has to be reshipped to the address indicated by Katerina Marmagioli.
- Costs and Insurance of reshipment and costs resulting from incorrect application of the customs procedures related to the re-importation (from outside the European Union) of the purchased jewel will always be borne by the client.
- Katerina Marmagioli will never be liable for damages -theft and lost included- of the reshipped product/packaging.
- Under no circumstances Katerina Marmagioli will be responsible for the (arrangement of the) return, neither intervene in the arrangement of the insurance coverage for any returns.
Use of systems/connection
Katerina Marmagioli waives any liability for damages caused by dysfunctions of the hardware and/or of the software systems and all devices referred to these systems, which are used to have access to the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com
Security and precautions
The client is obliged to notify Katerina Marmagioli immediately of all problems related to the access and use of the website of www.katerinamarmagioli.com
Unavailability of the website
Katerina Marmagioli waives any liability for damages caused by temporarily or final unavailability of www.katerinamarmagioli.com.
Katerina Marmagioli waives any liability for damages to the client or to thirds caused by:
- The impossibility to establish the necessary connection to be supplied by a service, the interruption of this connection, whatever could be the reason, problems by sending and receiving services, if these problems are caused by thirds
- Delays in execution or the non-execution of services by thirds as i.e. delays in or lack of transmission by communication providers contracted by the client.
- Delays in execution or the non-execution of services by thirds contracted by the client.
- Errors in data supplied by third parties to Katerina Marmagioli;
- The recurrent unavailability of the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com as a result of errors, omissions, interventions of thirds or technical defects, whatever their nature and/or origin.
Are i.e. contained in this provision concerning the unavailability of the website:
- Overloading of the network of the provider chosen by the client;
- Absence or neglect in maintenance of the maintenance service suppliers of Katerina Marmagioli;
- All cases of force majeure. I.e. and in a non restricted way is understood by force majeure, war, revolution, attempts, disasters, strikes and all other events beyond Katerina Marmagioli’s will and control by which Katerina Marmagioli can not partially or totally fulfil any obligations any more.
- Decisions and/or obligations imposed by Greek or foreign authorities;
- Hypertext links on which Katerina Marmagioli has no control and which give access to the website;
- Incomplete or erroneous information from third sources;
- Faults and negligence of the client himself.
Damages and interests
Katerina Marmagioli will never be liable for damages caused by a supplied service or product – whatever the reason – for an amount which exceeds the amount of the invoice paid by the client for this service or product.
- The client expressly acknowledges that intellectual rights concerning the name, all transmitted information, all pictures, all communications or other expressions concerning the products and/or in the website are and remain exclusive property of Katerina Marmagioli, its suppliers or other holders of rights.
- By intellectual property rights is meant patents, brand rights, copyright, design and models and other intellectual property rights as technical and/or commercial know-how, methods and concepts.
- Products sold under the Katerina Marmagioli brand are protected by national and international laws (i.e. the intellectual property laws) and remain property of Katerina Marmagioli (Aikaterini Lydia Marmagkioli).
- It is forbidden to use the commercial names and brands “Anomy’ and ‘Katerina Marmagioli’ and to use, copy, reproduce, modify, disclose, distribute, supply, retail jewelry under the Katerina Marmagioli brand or to transfer any rights to thirds.
The client declares that the products are bought for personal purposes and not for commercial purposes.
- Nothing in the General Conditions nor any act of copying and/or downloading information can be considered as a partial or complete transfer of the intellectual property of Katerina Marmagioli to a third party or to the client. The client must not infringe the intellectual property rights of Katerina Marmagioli. The client is allowed to copy or to download his own data or the information which is his exclusive property, provided that he will not alter any copyright or restriction of liability clause or any other provision.
- The client will indemnify Katerina Marmagioli against any claim or legal action of third parties for damages caused by infringements on this provision.
Katerina Marmagioli will treat personal data received from clients according the legal provisions concerning respect of privacy, as mentioned in the website.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE GENERAL CONDITIONS
Katerina Marmagioli can modify the present general
conditions, the prices on the website, the product-lines and offers at any time
and will notify these changes on the website. These changes are applicable as
soon as they are published on the website.
Use of the website after the publication of the modification of the general sales conditions means the acceptance of the modified version of the general conditions. The client is requested to consult the general conditions at regular intervals.
The impossibility to fulfill, the nullity or the
invalidity of one of the provisions of the present general conditions will not
lead in any way to the impossibility to fulfill, the nullity or the invalidity
of all other provisions of the present general conditions.
Unless otherwise expressly agreed, not claiming a right or not applying a sanction will never result in the renouncement of any right whatsoever.
SETTLEMENT OF CONFLICTS, APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Katerina Marmagioli aims to jewelry clients worldwide. When a conflict relating to the interpretation and/or the fulfillment of the contract and the present general conditions appears, the client will be invited to take contact as soon as possible with one Katerina Marmagioli.
Katerina Marmagioli will make all efforts to resolve the problems, the claims and the observations of the client in a constructive way, but always with reference to the ‘Terms & Conditions’ and all clauses referred to in www.katerinamarmagioli.com.
Katerina Marmagioli considers its business integrity its highest asset, therefore we inform that any form of intimidation, defamation, threat, unreasonable behavior, offense or unfounded incrimination towards Katerina Marmagioli’s representative will not be tolerated and will directly result that the line of communication will be handed over to our specialized legal team. In this regard, Katerina Marmagioli draws the attention on the fact that, as a matter of principle will take all necessary legal measures (including launching court procedure) in order to protect itself against any form of intimidation, defamation, threat, unreasonable behavior, offense or unfounded incrimination.
When parties were unable to resolve the conflict in an amicable way, only the Courts of the judicial district of Greece are authorized. These Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction for all issues conflicts and disputes concerning the validity, the interpretation the enforcement or termination of the contract between the parties.
All issues, questions and disputes concerning the validity, the interpretation the enforcement or termination of the contract between the parties shall only be governed and construed by Greek law. No effect shall be given to any other choice of law or to any conflict-of-law rules or provisions (Greek, foreign or international) that would result in the appliance of another law or in the appliance of the Vienna convention concerning international sales.
The social seat of Katerina Marmagioli (Aikaterini Lydia Marmagkioli) is in Volos, Greece.
For any questions, claims and observations concerning the services, the orders, the management, the privacy issues or the general conditions of Katerina Marmagioli, please contact:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- telephone : +32 472 660 109
The General Conditions apply to the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com
This website has been created and is managed by Katerina Marmagioli with the help of Eleni Koumara.
Intellectual property rights
Katerina Marmagioli offers a jewellery line of high quality and standing under its own name and brand. This jewellery line is offered and showed on the website and in the specific points of sales mentioned on www.katerinamarmagioli.com
All products manufactured and sold under Katerina Marmagioli’s name and brand are protected by national and international law (i.e. intellectual property rights) and are property of Katerina Marmagioli.
It is forbidden to use the commercial names and brands ‘Katerina Marmagioli’ and to use, copy, reproduce, modify, disclose, distribute, supply, retail jewellery under the Katerina Marmagioli brand or to transfer any rights to thirds.
The client commits to indemnify Katerina Marmagioli against all claims or lawsuits of third parties, for damages caused by infringements of these obligations.
Responsibility & liability of Katerina Marmagioli
Katerina Marmagioli refers as much as possible & whenever appropriate to the general conditions as publicized on www.katerinamarmagioli.com.
Katerina Marmagioli puts a lot of efforts into the accuracy & completeness of the information which is provided to the visitors of its website. Information, pictures, descriptions on the website of www.katerinamarmagioli.com or the information given by email and by phone are as precise as possible. Katerina Marmagioli pays the greatest attention to the information we share on our website. We cannot, however, guarantee that the given information is always completely without flaw or fault. If the given information contains an error, which should be evident to the average consumer, we will not accept any liability for this error. When the client faces unclear information he/she can always contact Katerina Marmagioli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Katerina Marmagioli has the explicit right to change any information (of any kind) on the site at any given point in time.
In some cases the client will have to use a password to access certain parts of the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com. The access to these parts without using the password is strictly forbidden. The client has to keep the received password secret.
The client commits himself to inform Katerina Marmagioli immediately in case his password has been disclosed to thirds or in case he received the password through person/company other than Katerina Marmagioli. Any use of the services of Katerina Marmagioli if required after the valuable identification of the password, will be considered as been executed by the client.
In case Katerina Marmagioli has reasons to believe that the security of www.katerinamarmagioli.com is in danger, Katerina Marmagioli will be entitled to alter the clients’ password.
Katerina Marmagioli does not collect private information unless provided on a voluntary basis.
By filling in & sending the order form in the website, or by sending an email each visitor gives Katerina Marmagioli the right to store these personal data in a database of Katerina Marmagioli This information might be used for automatic consumer profiling, client management, market research & direct mailing (by mail or electronic).
Katerina Marmagioli will use such data only for its service after sale or with purpose to send commercial information (newsletters, updates etc).
Such received data can be transmitted for these purposes by Katerina Marmagioli to companies which are contractually linked to Katerina Marmagioli.
In any case, each visitor & client has the right on insight & – if needed – to correction of the personal details as referred to, and each visitor/client has the right to object – at no cost – any processing or utilization of its personal details for marketing purposes. For this one has simply to notify Katerina Marmagioli at email@example.com.
The utilization of cookies:
When visiting the website www.katerinamarmagioli.com automatically the so-called ‘cookies’ might be stored on the hard disk of your computer. Cookies are small files with a unique identification number, which are automatically stored on the hard disc.
The data received by means of cookies enables Katerina Marmagioli to
- Analyze its website in order to identify & remove possible flaws;
- Simplify the access to & the corresponding navigation through www.katerinamarmagioli.com
- Individualize the website according to the personal wishes & preferences of each visitor.
You can accept or reject cookies. For this you have to consult the help function of your browser. The configuration of most internet browsers enables to inform you each time use is made of cookies.
Finally Katerina Marmagioli can collect anonymous or aggregated data of non personal character, like there are: the browser type; the IP address; the used navigation program; or the domain name of the website by which you have transited towards the www.katerinamarmagioli.com website, or via which you exit the www.katerinamarmagioli.comwebsite.
Katerina Marmagioli has installed all the necessary & sufficient security measures in order to avoid the loss, the improper use or the change of information which is received on www.katerinamarmagioli.com
List of cookies
These cookies are essential for the proper functioning
of the website. These cookies allow you for example to navigate between the
different sections of our website and use certain functionalities.
If you reject these cookies, certain parts of the website cannot function or function optimally. These cookies are automatically deleted 30 minutes after you have visited the last page.
These cookies allow our website to remember what choices you make (e.g. language choice), which allows us to personalize your visits to our website. These cookies do not permit us to identify you as an individual. If you reject these cookies, certain parts of the website cannot function.
Third party cookies
These cookies come from third parties, such as Google Analytics. These cookies do not allow us to identify you as an individual.
These cookies are used to gather information on how visitors use our website. We use this information to compile reports and to help us improve our site. These cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors on our site, the location from where visitors visit our website and the pages they have viewed.
Questions, Complaints & Observations
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- telephone : +32 472 660 109